Welcome to the World’s Leader in Camel Training, Handling, Psychology & Wellbeing
Level Two, Camel Connection Trust Based Camel Training®
Advanced Camel Training Course/Clinic
Camel Expedition Training | Camel Riding | Managing a herd of Camels
In person, ‘hands on’ Camel Training to advance you in your cameleer-ing journey.
All participants must complete Level 1, Trust Based Camel Training before attending this course.
This is for you if…
- You want to train camels to ride and learn riding techniques.
- You want to do your own Camel Expedition or Camel Trek for pleasure, commercial or charity.
- You’re wanting to manage more than one camel (i.e. camel string/train/caravan).
- Entrepreneurial minded people wanting to operate their own camel safari, camel riding, camel trekking operation or use camels in business idea.
Next, Level 2 Advanced Camel Training Clinic Dates:
MARCH 18th – 19th 2021 (Held directly after Level 1)
WHERE: @ Our Farm, Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia
TO BOOK: $100 pp Deposit Required
TOTAL COST: $1000 pp (AUD) – remaining balance less deposit, $900 due 14 days prior to event.
(Level 1, Trust Based Camel Training – see dates HERE)
Got an unanswered question? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You Will Learn:
- Saddling a camel for the first time
- Walking camels in a ‘string’ or caravan (one behind the other)
- Camel Riding: Training camel’s to ride
- Camel Riding: management, control & safety
- Camel equipment needed for advance training (with option to purchase)
- Camel Trek and camel expedition: preparation & training
- Packing camels: How To’s and equipment
- Working Camels: herd control and safety
- Advanced camel management and husbandry skills
Level 1 must be completed before this Level 2 – Please secure your place for each at same time (simply add to cart)
What qualifies us to teach you?
Along our camel journey we’ve learnt many things, often the hard way, which makes us determined to share all the camel information that we know with you through training courses such as this. We specialize in helping new camel owners get comfortable with their new found wooly friend, learn how to handle, train, bond with and care for their camel(s).
We’ve had an array of experience working in and managing…
Running Camel Training Clinics Australia Wide & Internationally
Camel Management & Farming
Mentor’s for other Camel Business Owners
You can read more about us HERE
Need something more specific? We can tailor this level to suit your specific needs, contact us to discuss ideas.