Welcome to Day 4 of our Camel Training Mini-Series where we, Russell & Tara teach short, insightful camel training lessons to help you get started with Camel Connection Trust Based Camel Training®, our signature camel training method designed to help you tap into the camel’s psychology so that you can better understand The Camel!
In This episode we are talking about How To Get a Camel To Sit (Hoosh) – The Right Way.
Following on from Day 3 episode you learnt that your “job” as the camel trainer / handler is to NOT vindicate the camels fear and to prove to them that humans are a good species to be around, so in that light we will share some ‘Camel Friendly’ ways to ask a camel to sit (hoosh).
How To Get a Camel To Sit (Hoosh) – The Right Way Topics:
- What’s trust, bond & connection got to do with training?
- Excellent equipment guide for success
- Various camel training methods & why you should only choose ONE
- Camel training methods shortlist & what camel’s respond best to
- Your ONE camel training decision that you need to make to avoid “camel confusion”
- Where NOT to start to get a camel to sit
Don’t Miss another episode of this camel training mini series AND our very special announcement which we are ONLY sharing via email – Sign up to our email list below:
We’ll catch you on Day 5 of the 7 Day Camel Training Mini-Series where we will be Decoding Camel Aggression & Misbehaviour